Since 2014, The mCORE Foundation has been dedicated to providing free cardiac screenings for students regardless of financial circumstances. The mCORE Foundation partners with numerous organizations and other foundations to raise funding and create awareness in our communities about Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
The mCORE Foundation
- Provides Preventative Heart Screening for 250-300 student/athletes each year.
- In Partnership with The American Heart Association Funds CPR-AED Awareness and Training for Our School Partners.
- Works on Legislation regarding SCA, CPR programming and funding for AED’s in our schools.
- Ronald Cooper Memorial Foundation
- The Taylor Foundation
- Jose’ Cerda Aquatic Foundation
- Jason Bisko
- Columbus City School
- Bradley Fletcher Memorial Fund
- Akron City Schools